||50 mm cross and lengthwise
|Pump motor raiting
|Thrust per plate
|Hydraulic oil / amount
||HLP 46 / 15 l
||16 A inert
||3 x 400 V, N, PE 50 Hz
|Dimension test plate
||550 x 550 x 8 mm
|Dimensions frame (L x W x H) mm
||600 x 600 x 47 mm
- Two units with hydraulic cylinders for cross and lengthwise movement
- Galvanized test plates on maintenance-free teflon bearings
- Powerful hydraulic unit with control box, main switch and control elements
- Remote control with 12 m cable and toggle switches
- Cable hand lamp with toggle switch
- Radio remote control with hand lamp
- Automatic plate movement
- Hydraulic hoses
- Cover for hydraulic unit
- Metal hose cover
- Drive-on and -off ramps for surface-mounted installation
- Foundation frame
- Hose covers
The play detector is used to establish loose or otherwise defective axle and steering components.
The powerful hydraulic test plates operate both cross- and lengthwise.
The test planes move on maintenance-free, wear resisting teflon bearings.
A low overall height of only 55 mm.
The play detector can be surface-mounted as well as recessed in floor.
A compact control box which is equipped with main switch is fitted on the hydraulic unit.
Operated by remote control with 12 m cable and toggle switches.