||100 mm (+/- 50 mm) cross and lengthwise
|Pump motor raiting
|Thrust per plate
||ca. 5 cm / sec.
|Hydraulic oil / amount
||HLP 46 / 15 l
||16 A inert
||3 x 400 V, N, PE 50 Hz
|Dimension test plate
||790 x 900 x 12 mm
|Dimensions frame (L x W x H) mm
||600 x 600 x 160 mm
- Two ground units with hydraulic cylinders for cross and lengthwise movement
- Galvanised test plates on maintenance- free and wearless Teflon slides.
- Powerful hydraulic aggregate with control box, main switch and control elements
- Cable remote control, with rocker switches and 12m cable
- Cable hand lamp with toggle switches
- Radio remote control with hand lamp
- Automatic plate movement
- Hydraulic hoses
- Cover for hydraulic unit
- Metal hose cover
- Drive-on and -off ramps for surface-mounted installation
- Foundation frame
- Hose covers
Hydraulic play detector for pit installation.
Delivered with teflon slide bearings and remote control with cable.
The powerful hydraulic test plates operate both cross- and lengthwise.
Loose or otherwise defective axle and steering components will be identified immediately due to the exact and controlled movement of the plates.
Both versions are delivered with galvanized test plates with a width of 900 mm and a length of 750 mm, offering enough distance surface also for wide dual wheels.
The test plates move on maintenance-free, wear resisting teflon bearings.
The control box which is equipped with main switch is fitted on the hydraulic unit.